Monday, October 5, 2009

For the love of family: Wedding of Erin & Scott in VA

Phil with his dear Aunt Carrie at the wedding reception

















Phil with his cousin Stellie and the reception



























The Bride & Groom, Erin & Scott























































Phil with his cousin,Carey, the bride's Father


















Phil & Patty at the reception







































Phil with his cousin Rob








































Phil with his cousin Cynthia


For the love of family: wedding in Virginia.
I was fortunate enough to feel well enough for Patty and I to attend my cousin Carey's daughter's wedding in Virginia this past weekend. It was such an absolute joy for me to see my relatives in a time of joy. I was determined to attend this affair and although the travel and long days wore me out, I was so happy to be able to attend and see all cousins there. It was a beautiful ceremony and wonderful reception. I'm sure that you would all agree that there is nothing like the love of family and especially during these difficult times for me. I love all of them with all my heart. I was so happy that we could be a part of this event.




























No comments:

Post a Comment