Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rosh Hashanah & my New Treatments Update

Rosh Hashanah & my New Treatments Update

Thanks goes to Jeff Seidenstein for the photos.
Click on each photo to enlarge then "back arrow" to return to the BLOG




Phil & Patty at the Seidensteins' on Rosh Hashanah







Thomas, Sarah and Steve at the Seidensteins' on Rosh Hashanah







Elaine and Bob at the Seidensteins' on Rosh Hashanah





Rachel, Sam, and Amy




It's now been about a week since I started my new drug treatment regime. All still seems O.K. except for the very dry skin that I now have from the Accutane treatment. Given everything else that was listed on the package insert side effect profile, I'm OK with dry skin. I've just got to remember to put lots of lotion on. I've even tried this super goo called Eucerin. It looks and feels a lot like Crisco but of course, isn't. Hey, it does the job, so I guess it's worth it. The other thing this week has been Rosh Hashanah or Jewish New Year. We went to services on Saturday and were moved, as always by the blowing of the Shofar (ram's horn). Listening to the Shofar (Tekiah) made me feel good. As is our tradition, we went to Sally & Jeff Seidenstein's for dinner with them and the Sandy's. We were happy that our children, Sarah (& husband Thomas), Amy and Steven along with Rachel and husband Sam were there with us. The dinner and time with loved friends and family was wonderful and uplifting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment